A Moncton based organization that manages two distinct brands in the non-profit and the sports entertainment sectors is seeking a full-time, permanent graphic designer. Working for both Excellence NB Association and the Moncton Magic Basketball organization, this unique opportunity requires the ability to deliver high quality work under set deadlines in traditional and digital media.
The successful candidate has a minimum of 5 years' experience in graphic design, is creative and can convert written or spoken ideas into design strategy producing images, layouts and ads.
- Create, design or edit marketing materials, websites and other media including infographics.
- Develop and design marketing campaigns, promotional material, banners, ads, power point presentations, content for social media, digital and traditional billboards and video screens.
- Manage design of company websites. The ability to build and modify the websites would be an asset.
- Work with marketing teams to create cohesive designs that meet business objectives.
- The ability to multi-task and work independently on a variety of projects.
- Manage relationships with suppliers of traditional and multi-media products.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art Design, Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years' experience in graphic design.
- Experience in multi-media presentations and web site design.
- Knowledge of social media platforms with the ability to advise and collaborate to create an overall social media strategy.
- Knowledge and experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Word Press templates.
- Strong communication skills in English. French bilingual would be an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.